The new edition of the International Catalogue of Culture Media for Microbiology Scharlau: 3rd EDITION is now available.
There have been few changes from the previous edition, however the following have been carried out:
- Correction of errors in the old edition.
- The introduction has been updated, with photos of the new presentations of product, new packaging and the new preservation range for 90 mm plates
- Inclusion of photos of new products where possible
- Inclusion of some new media
- Correction and improvement of the applications table
- Correction and extension of the cross-reference
We would like to briefly highlight the following references in the catalogue:
- TSA ?-lactamase (064-PR0055 and 064-PA0050), culture medium specially designed for the isolation of microorganisms in environments typical of the pharmaceutical industry involved in the manufacture of the ?-lactam family of antibiotics.
- CHROMagar STEC (000ST160-1), is a new culture medium for the screening and detection of enterohaemorrhagic E. coli, the cause of recent outbreaks of foodborne illness in Europe generating much public alarm.
- CHROMagar B. cereus (00000BC732), is an alternative to more traditional media, more convenient to use and very easy to interpret.
- CHROMagar E. sakazakii (00000CS812), is the dehydrated alternative to the medium used in the detection of this pathogen (C. sakazakii) required for the control of infant formula milk.
This new catalogue (ref.CAT-MICR12) is available to our clients, please contact our distributor in your country, or send a request via our email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
See our website www.scharlab.com for more information about our products, as well as technical specifications, safety data sheets, certificates of analysis, brochures and catalogues.